- Resale - condo-townhouse
1274 1274 Amber Ridge Road NW Concord, NC, 28027 United States Get directions$165,000 $95/Sq. ft.
- Age12 Years
- Parking Garage - 1 Car car garage
- MLS# 3205904
- Listed 3 Years 9 Months 13 Days Ago
Description: Immaculate, move-in condition with great upgrades! Guest or office suite on main level has a full bath, main level with large great room+fireplace, lg dining room, kit w/tons of upgraded cabinets and hardwood floors.Large deck w/upgraded privacy wall and courtyard views.2 spacious BRs on upper level.Clean, shows perfectly and ready to move into!
- Other: Builder: Mccar Homes, Ceiling Fan(s), Co Detector, Community Features: Club House, Complex Name: Walkers Glen, Cooktop Electric, Cooling: Central Air, Dishwasher, Disposal, Driveway: Concrete, Electric Dryer Hookup, Elementary School: Unspecified, Equipment: Cable Prewire, Exhaust Fan, Exterior Construction: Brick Veneer Partial, Exterior Construction: Vinyl, Exterior: Deck, Exterior: Patio, Fireplace: Familyrm, Fitness Center, Floor: Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation: Slab, Gas Water Heater, Heating: Gas Hot Air, High School: Unspecified, HOA Fee: $210.00, Ice Maker Connection, Interior: Attic Stairs Pulldown, Microwave, Middle School: Unspecified, Model/Plan: Greenfield, Natural Gas, Natural Gas, Oven, Pool, Prop SubType: 3 Story, Refrigerator, Sewer: City Sewer, Subdivision: Moss Creek, Wall-To-Wall Carpet, Water Heater: Natural Gas, Water: City Water, Wood, Zoning: CURM-2
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $136,470
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||W R Odell Elementary||K-5||0.2 mi|
|9||Harris Road Middle||6-8||0.3 mi|
|7||Cox Mill High School||9-12||2.5 mi|
|4||Performance Learning Center||9-12||0.8 mi|
|9||Cox Mill Elementary||K-5||2.5 mi|
|NA||Ramsey St. High School Alternative Program||9-12||3.1 mi|
|7||Highland Creek Elementary||K-5||3.9 mi|
|NA||Ramah Christian Classical School||K-6||3.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.